[KPLATO] - How to compile it?

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Thu Nov 4 12:53:48 CET 2004

On Torsdag 04 november 2004 12:12, Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> As sad a few days ago, I am trying to make a -cvs deb of kplato and
> to test it and debug as much as possible. However, I feel really
> dumb this time. Each time I try to compile the CVS, my compilation
> goes wrong.
>
> Someone can describe me, precisely, how does he compiles the
> project? From the CVS to the binary. I use cervisia on my own
> account upon a Debian Unstable and usually I compile quite
> everything without problems.
Well, I have always checked out the whole koffice. You might be able
to just checkout the things you need but I haven't tried it.
You need (at least) koffice (toplevel), lib, servicetypes, mimetypes
(?), kplato, kdgantt, kugar.
You can set what not to compile using DO_NOT_COMPILE=<list>, then
make -f Makefile.cvs && configure && make
kplato is not compiled by default so cd kplato; make

I always make install to run.

Hope this helps, I don't run debian (slackware atm)

--
Mvh,
Dag Andersen