[kplato] Duration less than a day? (was: request)

Claus Agerskov ca at chbs.dk
Wed Nov 3 21:56:52 CET 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Mark Tombs wrote:

> Can the duration be less than a day? Claus wrote :
>
> "Duration is the calendar time of a task."
>
> If a task starts and finishes on the same day, it has a duration of 1.
Or?

Duration is the time period from start timestamp to the end timestamp and
can be measured in the time unit you want.

In some projects minutes can be crucial but in others months or - years
even - are usable units for duration.

Personal I would have the duration saved in seconds so I can choose the
time unit I want when I will see the duration.

The most enjoyable greetings
--
De herligste hilsner     _/
                      __/ | +           Jeg  vil  leve i en verden,  hvor