[kplato] commit of several changes

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Fri Jul 11 12:08:58 CEST 2003

On Torsdag den 10. juli 2003 22:51, Heiko.Evermann at gmx.de wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just had a look at the mailing list archive. Quite a lot of time
> has passed
> since I last mailed. I have been working on some changes that I
> proposed:
>
> 1) delete node
> 2) move/indent/unindent node
> 3) => change in the object structure
> 3.1) use task for subtasks, tasks and milestones
> 3.2) use project only for the root model
> 3.3) hide the root model in the views
>
> I did not have much time for programming since our little daughter
> keeps us occupied at home. But by now I have collected so many
> changes that I would
> like to check them in. Otherwise, if someone else has any changes,
> the merge would be a mess. I know that not everything is perfect,
> but I hope You do not mind checking in.
No :)

> New features:
>
> * node delete
> * node move up
> * node move down
> * node indent
> * node unindent
> * insert  new subnode vs. insert  new sibling node by icon.
> * internal structure changes
> * some new icons for the new functions, including icons for the
> several insert options.
> * extended context menu for the functions
> * moved pert code into the pert view. (Thomas Zander was right to
> complain about
> mixing model and view code, so I used the opportunity to sort this
> thing out.
Exelent.
> The pert code is quite complicated. Is it documented anywhere? I
No.
> hope it still
> works as indended. My tests indicated that it is still working, but
> perhaps someone who programmed that in the first place could have a
> look?) remove milestone files (no longer needed, as handled in
> task)
Not quite, it crashes when loading from file ;) I've fixed that by
moving drawing of relations to after all nodes have been drawn.
Known bug: Relations between sub-tasks are not loaded.
I don't know if I have the time to find it, I'm off on holyday et al
tomorrow and probably won't be back before late august.

--
Mvh,
Dag Andersen