[kplato] explenation from project managers please?

Thomas Zander kplato@kde.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:47:12 +0100

Hi,

I got 2 replies that both told me a lot, thanx to you both!

I am left with a feeling that not all is correct; Martin told me very
well how a schedule will react if the scheduling type is set to either
ASAP or ALAP.
Chris talked about the influence of the starting options.

The next question I have is if I should not select one of the ASAP/ALAP
_and_ select on of the starting types. Since you currently have to select
1 of those 5.

so two groups of radiobuttons:

Project scheduling: (won't effect start/end time)
    o ASAP
    o ALAP
Project start/end
    o Start not earier then