Fwd: Re: Batch import of images

Per Funke per.funke at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:28:53 BST 2022

Perfect!
Thanks, that's what I needed to make sure!
My images, scanned from 7000+ b/w paper photos and diafilm, are stored in a
selfmade database. That project started in 2011 and was finished in 2020.
Is fun to see that the structure in KPA is very similar to my project but
the UX is much better in KPA. That's the reason for the need to import.

I'm very pleased with your help!
Best,
Per