I can build again (yay!) and found ...

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Sun Nov 6 23:31:43 GMT 2022

Hi Johannes,

indeed, my local executable was from June...
My doit script calls it after the build automatically.

However, the location has changed recently:
it now resides in the build/bin subdirectory.
Good to know :-)

Now the versions match: Version v5.9.1-71-g3150809d
The warnings, except for the last one, are gone too - nice!

Best regards, Andreas