[KPhotoAlbum] mapview-patch

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Mon Jan 4 01:11:33 GMT 2021

Hi Reimar,

Am Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 18:32:12 CET schrieb Reimar Imhof:
> I can't move the map. So I'd be happy if the user interface could get a
> little more obvious or simple to use.

I've played around a little with the way mouse presses are handled. Could you
try the branch "work/jzarl/map-improvements" and see if it's an improvement?

The change is that instead of immediately performing the selection when the
mouse button is pressed, the region is now highlighted and only selected when
the mouse button is released (this is much closer to the way regular buttons
work)
.
If this change works well, I can also try and implement some way to abort the
selection process, but it's late and this is only a proof of concept so far...

Cheers,
  Johannes