[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum maintainership

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue Apr 23 11:37:03 BST 2019

Go Johannes!!

Also from my side, thank you everyone who have contributed to KPhotoalbum
with various different ways so far - please keep doing so also in the
future :)

So happy to see I made a good choice years ago when importing my archive to
KPhotoAlbum & starting to tag images* - the KPA project is still alive
after all these years and I believe it will never lead to a dead end with
photo archive. It's c00l to be able to amaze family & friends with how
easily I can find almost any of my photos with KPhotoAlbum - a task with
'stored in folders' method makes virtually impossible.

Risto

* - tagging images - A task far from complete.. and it will never be
complete..