[KPhotoAlbum] Problem compiling kphotoalbum 5.4.2 on Fedora 30

Constantin Orăsan c.orasan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 00:51:22 BST 2019

Hello,

I don't know whether it's really relevant, but I cannot compile kpa 5.4.2
on Fedora 30. It seems that the problem is due to the fact that F30 comes
with exiv2 version 0.27. This problem does not affect the current dev
version from git.

The first problem is when I run cmake. It fails because it is not able to
determine the correct version of exiv2. The second problem happens at the
compilation stage because EXIV2_TEST_VERSION macro is not defined. If fixed
both of them by changing some include statements. I don't think this
problem is because F30 is still in beta version.

If relevant I am happy to send the changes I made, but they were determined
largely using google, so you probably know better how to fix them.

Regards,

Constantin