[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum git not compiling

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Mon Jan 25 23:30:04 GMT 2016

Hi Reimar,

On Monday 25 January 2016 22:18:33 Reimar Imhof wrote:
> Johannes, I've tried your changes 35d4a6d, "Fix problems with i18n of folder
> and media type c…".

I should have pushed these to a different branch, as they were not a full fix
for the problem, yet. I had just done a quick push so that Tobias could test
the changes. Sorry for the confusion.

> When I'm using your patch I just get a new folder called "unknown".
> I've to save the database and restart kphotoalbum to get the correct name.
> That problem even shows up when using C locale.
>
> Perhaps you could have a look at this:
> Put a new folder with some photos to your kphotoalbum folder and start
> kphotoalbum and go to the folder category - the folder just shows up without
> it's name...

Ah, yes, that was caused by an incorrect initialization of the special
categories. This issue should be fixed now.

Cheers,
  Johannes