[KPhotoAlbum] Bug?

Constantin Orăsan c.orasan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:15:43 BST 2016

Hello,

I am experiencing a strange issue with KPhotoalbum. It seems that from time
to time the number of Folder/Media type icons increases. Currently my "Home
screen" looks like in the attached image. All the Folder icons seem to work
as expected, but I can filter by Media type only if I click on the last
one. I checked the XML and there are several "Folder" and "Media Type"
categories. Do you think it's safe to delete them directly in XML and keep
only one?

I am not sure what triggers the increase. I suspect it is when new images
are found, but I did not watch carefully. I will try to experiment with
this.

Using fedora 24, KPA4.7.1

Thank you,

Constantin