[KPhotoAlbum] Building 4.6.2 for Debian Jessie

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Wed Sep 23 18:59:02 BST 2015

Hi,

I'm using Debian sid myself, so I can't exactly tell you what to do on Jessie.

I've always built KGeoMap on my own because of the packaging situation in
Debian. This works quite well for me, even though I have to admit that having
kgeomap (and other Digikam-related libs) in its own package would be the nicer
solution...

If you need pointers for building kgeomap on your own, I can help you...

Cheers,
  Johannes