[KPhotoAlbum] Building 4.6.2 for Debian Jessie

Matthias Heukäufer m.heukaeufer at posteo.de
Fri Sep 25 14:48:04 BST 2015

Hi Johannes,

can I ask you for a brief explanation on how to build KGeoMap in Debian?
I have run out of ideas trying to build and package KPhotoAlbum in
Jessie using the digikam libs and sources.

Fernando:
Thank you for the link to the cmake tutorials. I have achieved some
success using a combination of -D 'CMAKE_MODULE_PATH=...' and -D
'KGEOMAP_LOCAL_DIR=...', but eventually gave up as I ran into more and
more obstacles.

Cheers - Matthias