[KPhotoAlbum] Category localization removal

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Wed Dec 16 06:37:37 GMT 2015

Hi Andreas!

I also think it would be much better to do it in the way (or a similar one)
you described. But – in our defense – this is how KPA has been doing it at
least since I use it. Nothing was changed here!

This is probably something for the Christmas holidays, actually that always
annoyed me. Perhaps, it can be changed to something more convenient.

But it's fine you didn't find something like "now, all my category thumbnails
are gone" or so (we had that ;-) Thanks for the testing!

Cheers, Tobias

E-Mail vom 15.12.2015, 22:37: