[KPhotoAlbum] Category localization removal

Andreas Neustifter andreas.neustifter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 20:10:28 GMT 2015

Hej!

On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 at 07:37 Tobias Leupold <tobias.leupold at web.de> wrote:

> Hi Andreas!
>
> I also think it would be much better to do it in the way (or a similar one)
> you described. But – in our defense – this is how KPA has been doing it at
> least since I use it. Nothing was changed here!

I guess your referring to the modal dialogs? No need to defend yourself! I
haven't seen that many in KPA, but I was quite late to the game, everything
settled down then.

> This is probably something for the Christmas holidays, actually that always
> annoyed me. Perhaps, it can be changed to something more convenient.

And I for sure acknowledge that not using modal dialogs is WAY harder and
merging their intent into a UI is much work. But I think all users of KPA
would benefit from it, thats the gist of my feedback.

> But it's fine you didn't find something like "now, all my category
> thumbnails
> are gone" or so (we had that ;-) Thanks for the testing!

I admit that I didn't check category thumbnails since I have none :)

Andreas