[KPhotoAlbum] Copying image files from the thumbnail view

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Jul 22 21:33:27 BST 2014

Your reply didn't make it to the list (hopefully, by accident).

Thanks for the quick, detailed reply.

It sounds like your new feature is even better than copy and paste.

I manage the photos for my partner and end up putting the selected ones
on a flash drive for her.
I have to keep them tagged because I can't remember which ones I just
gave her now, let alone later, so I can't skip that step.

I'm currently using KPA 4.4 and F7 appears to do nothing. If I can
summon the gumption, I will try an install from git and see what happens.

Thanks again,

Joe