[KPhotoAlbum] Copying image files from the thumbnail view

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Jul 22 19:08:47 BST 2014

If this does what I think it does, it qualifies as a major enhancement
for me.

My current workflow for selecting pictures to print:
1) Add a tag to all pictures I want to print
2) Convert the tag to a keyword
3) View and select all pictures with the keyword
(So far, no change)
4) Make the KPA window small, make my Dolphin window small
5) Move KPA from its own desktop to the one Dolphin is in
6) Drag and drop pictures (copy- not move) from KPA into Dolphin
7) Put all the windows back where they were so I can continue working.

This works, but is pretty cumbersome.

If this new code is a real "Copy" feature, I can replace steps 4 - 7
with just doing a copy, switching to Dolphin, and doing a paste. Big
improvement! Something I've wanted since I first started using KPA.

Joe