[KPhotoAlbum] Copying image files from the thumbnail view

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Tue Jul 22 21:40:32 BST 2014

> Your reply didn't make it to the list (hopefully, by accident).
I just hit "reply" (and not "reply to all"), but gladly, you cited it ;-)

> I'm currently using KPA 4.4 and F7 appears to do nothing. If I can
> summon the gumption, I will try an install from git and see what happens.
The "Copy from viewer" function has been included in the 4.5 release (at least
I think so). Perhaps, your distributor already provides it. Gentoo does, at
least.
If you want to try out the "copy from preview" feature, you have to compile
the "copy_from_thumbnails" git branch, which also includes the "copy from
viewer" code.