[KPhotoAlbum] Video thumbnail check every start of program

Angel Lopez anglopm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 00:02:03 BST 2013

Hello,
One more thing. I think I'm narrowing the problem...
Some directory names have strange characters, probably because they were
created 9 years ago (in spain, so spanish characters) without UTF-8, then
copied to a CDROM and then back to the PC some time later (still without UTF
-8).

I have started kphotoalbum redirecting the errors to file, so I could
discover this.

I will rename the offending directories and files. (but, what should I do
with the database after do it?)

Regards.