[KPhotoAlbum] Video thumbnail check every start of program

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Tue Sep 17 10:46:09 BST 2013

Did you see if these were the files it re-generated each time? If so, could
you let me have one of the file names so I can give it a try, please.

KPHotoAlbum should pick up that you moved the files, and update the index.xml
file itself, but of course it doesn't hurt making a copy of the index.xml file
before doing the change :-)

Cheers