[KPhotoAlbum] Video thumbnail check every start of program

Angel Lopez anglopm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:06:01 BST 2013

Thanks for the suggestions.
I'm ussing mplayer2 installed, as suggested by kphotoalbum at first start.
Version is:  2.0-726.
The command suggested by Johannes returns the video length in minutes.
I've checked again and it seems that the image thumbnails generated in the
.videoThumbnails directory are actually overwritten every time.
Thanks for your help.

Regards.