[KPhotoAlbum] RFC: New design for Date/Time part of annotation dialog, autorange for datebar

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 03:07:35 BST 2013

The date bar can be used to define date or date range. Just click slightly
below it to mark the slot and hold down while marking a region. And the
selection size is updated accordingly. It sure isn't self evident that this
is possible but yet again it is documented in KPA manual (feel free to
improve the documentation as well as the functionality).

miika