[KPhotoAlbum] git: Problems with German Umlaute as tokens

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:40:03 BST 2012

You have hit the possibility to enter keywords straight from the
viewer. http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-graphics/kphotoalbum/category-selectors-in-viewer.html

Of course this should not work the way the ö is currently working
(I'll take a look at the source as I do have a hunch on what area of
code this is occurring). BTW I have quit using the tokens almost
completely since learning about the possibility to enter full keywords
from the viewer.

miika