[KPhotoAlbum] Re: Nef files not displaying embedded jpeg any more?

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Sat Oct 27 13:02:32 BST 2012

On Saturday, 27 October 2012 04:15:37 CEST, Timothee Groleau wrote:
> I've just installed 4.3 from source and I've noticed my nikon
> nef files don't display the large embedded jpeg files any more
> (4352x2868, SUBIFD#0). Instead they show the small thumbnail
> (160x120, IFD#0), which is unusable. The feature was working
> fine at Kphotoalbum 4.1.1. Is that an expected change? I've also
> tried the latest git sources, and had the same result.

Weird -- I cannot explain how come that this has changed for you since 4.1.1.

What I do have to say, though, is that there's been a bug for RAW file loading present since the time I switched KPA to use kdcraw many years ago; I've fixed that in a local commit on 1st October, but forgot to push. I've now fixed that, so I'm interested to know whether the last git works for you.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojita, a fast e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/