[KPhotoAlbum] Nef files not displaying embedded jpeg any more?

Timothee Groleau kde at timotheegroleau.com
Sat Oct 27 16:05:10 BST 2012

Thanks Miika and Jan,

OK, erm, false alarm, this is embarrassing: my build was not linked to
libkdcraw at all. I suppose cmake must had told me the lib wasn't found,
but I didn't see it. I assumed (incorrectly) that kphotoalbum would
refuse to build if libkdcraw wasn't there.

So anyway, "sudo apt-get install libkdcraw-dev", clean cmake, make, and
voila, it works again! My apologies for the noise :$ .

I really do miss the ability to recreate thumbnails though. After my
initial linkage blunder, some of the thumbnails in my display are from
the tiny 160x120 thumbnails, and I'd like to change them back to
something nicer :/

Thanks again,
Tim.