[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 4.2-rc2

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at gmx.net
Sun Mar 18 13:48:19 GMT 2012

[Adding the last-translator to this discussion]

On Sunday 18 March 2012 10:23:26 Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Martin Jost <lists at majo.name> wrote:
> > There are English parts interspersed in the German GUI translation.
> > My assumption is, that this is well visible for the translator, but
> > there just is nobody around.
> > Or should I report these places, so they can get translated ?
>
> Can you find the english strings at
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/de/messages/extragear-graphics/kphoto
> album.po?view=markup&pathrev=1284893 If they're not there, the problem is
> in the code (=hard-coded
> non-translateable strings), if they're there but not translated, they
> need to be translated. If you have suggestions, it might be a good
> idea to send a diff/patch against that file to the guys who've done
> the translation earlier (listed in the beginning of that file).

It seems that the translation for those parts are simply missing. I've begun
translating the missing entries (also, some entries seem to be automatically
translated in a wrong way: "%each" -> "Suchen"). To avoid doing work twice,
I've attached the stuff I've done. Please do tell if the translations are too
loose, or if I've made any mistakes.

I guess I will have time to continue with the translation next weekend...

Cheers,
  Johannes