[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 4.2-rc2

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sun Mar 18 09:23:26 GMT 2012

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Martin Jost <lists at majo.name> wrote:
> Am 09.03.2012 11:01, schrieb Miika Turkia:
>> RC2 is now available in KDE's FTP site:
>> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/kphotoalbum/4.2-rc2/src/kphotoalbum-4.2-rc2.tar.bz2

> 2.
> There are English parts interspersed in the German GUI translation.
> My assumption is, that this is well visible for the translator, but
> there just is nobody around.
> Or should I report these places, so they can get translated ?

Can you find the english strings at
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/de/messages/extragear-graphics/kphotoalbum.po?view=markup&pathrev=1284893
If they're not there, the problem is in the code (=hard-coded
non-translateable strings), if they're there but not translated, they
need to be translated. If you have suggestions, it might be a good
idea to send a diff/patch against that file to the guys who've done
the translation earlier (listed in the beginning of that file).

I made some of the Finnish translation but it's far from complete so I
can't tell what english strings come from code and what's not
translated.