[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 4.2-rc2

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Sun Mar 18 07:50:03 GMT 2012

Am 09.03.2012 11:01, schrieb Miika Turkia:
> RC2 is now available in KDE's FTP site:
> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/kphotoalbum/4.2-rc2/src/kphotoalbum-4.2-rc2.tar.bz2

Hello,

I gave it a try and came across two things so far:
1.
When I try to rearrange photos (in the preview) with the mouse, I can
now only move the photo to a new position, which is visible when I start
the drag. When the mouse cursor hits the border, it changes to a
"Forbidden" cursor - that's it.
So now when I try to move a photo say two screen heights above the
current position, I need to move it up one screen high, drop it there,
scroll the screen and move it again.
In older version, when I hit the border, the screen started to scroll,
so I could reach each position I would like.
This seems to not work any more.
(Are there other ways to move a photo over a large range ?)

2.
There are English parts interspersed in the German GUI translation.
My assumption is, that this is well visible for the translator, but
there just is nobody around.
Or should I report these places, so they can get translated ?

1.
is really annoying. (Or just a misunderstanding on my part, how to do this)
2.
Would be nice to have, but if nobody is doing it ...

Regards

Martin