[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum Digest, Vol 73, Issue 8

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:42:29 GMT 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 6:35 PM, Steffen Jost <steffenjost at web.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have finished my HTML-export theme. Is it too late for the release? Where
> should I send the changes/files?

It'll make it easily to the release.I suppose sending the files to
this list is best way to get them included. I am on the road with bad
network connectivity and low on power as my laptop won't fit to my
travel adapter (who on earth got the idea that ungrounded euro plug
has 4 mm spokes and grounded 4,8 mm and why on earth a travel adapter
has only 4 mm holes). But if need be I'll upload the stuff to git once
I get new power adapter (and the net is not lagging too much).

miika