[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum Digest, Vol 73, Issue 8

Steffen Jost steffenjost at web.de
Tue Jan 10 23:35:05 GMT 2012

Hello,

I have finished my HTML-export theme. Is it too late for the release?
Where should I send the changes/files?

The main difference of my theme versus the other ones is that it has all
the text above the picture. I had learned that many web-inexperienced
users that I directed to my family photos missed entirely that there was
text underneath the picture. So I swapped it round and the feedback is
quite good. Everyone knows how to scroll down if half a picture is shown
on Granny's low resolution machine, no problem there. ;)
  Otherwise the theme is largely based on Dark v1.0.1 by Miika, with
some rearrangements and color changes.

Cheers,
  Steffen.