[KPhotoAlbum] The Future of KPhotoAlbum

Andreas Neustifter andreas.neustifter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 21:39:29 GMT 2012

Hi Mailing List!

After Jespers Predesens (original author of KPA) announcement on this
list [1] Henner Zeller organised a Google Plus Hangout to discuss the
future of KPA. This Hangout took place today on 19:00 (CET) with
attendees Jesper, Henner, Miika and me (Andreas), a draft of the
meeting notes can be found at [2].

In short: Henner and I are preparing the first steps in creating a new
release of KPA that all agree is way overdue.

In [3] future ideas and features are collected that will be discussed
after the next release. (No new features will be included into the
release, everything that is currently in the repos will be included.)
This document is currently editiable by the developers that Henner
selected in his KPhotoAlbum circle.

Kind regards,

Andreas Neustifter

[1] https://mail.kdab.com/pipermail/kphotoalbum/2012-January/004799.html