[KPhotoAlbum] The Future of KPhotoAlbum

Andreas Neustifter andreas.neustifter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:12:57 GMT 2012

Hi!

On 7 January 2012 22:55, SanskritFritz <sanskritfritz at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Andreas Neustifter <andreas.neustifter at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> After Jespers Predesens (original author of KPA) announcement on this
>> list [1] Henner Zeller organised a Google Plus Hangout to discuss the
>> future of KPA. This Hangout took place today on 19:00 (CET) with
>> attendees Jesper, Henner, Miika and me (Andreas), a draft of the
>> meeting notes can be found at [2].
>>
>> In short: Henner and I are preparing the first steps in creating a new
>> release of KPA that all agree is way overdue.
>>
>> In [3] future ideas and features are collected that will be discussed
>> after the next release. (No new features will be included into the
>> release, everything that is currently in the repos will be included.)
>> This document is currently editiable by the developers that Henner
>> selected in his KPhotoAlbum circle.
>
> This is very exciting news, thank you for stepping forward and
> nurturing this excellent program. Where can we mere mortals add
> feature requests? :) I only have one :D

Just write to the mailing list, it its still the foremost and
preferred communications medium. If the discussion on it is positive
it will end up in [2] not to be forgotten.

> PS the link in the meeting minutes document is wrong, it points to [self]:
> " * Additional features and ideas are collected in a separate Google
> Docs document.https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1FBi6OfgqHfwqH68BqtGgQc7kDVNzpxOoNNpTtdR50TM"

Thanks, that should be corrected now.

Andi

[2] https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1FBi6OfgqHfwqH68BqtGgQc7kDVNzpxOoNNpTtdR50TM