[KPhotoAlbum] Bug 150972 - change "no other" behavior when selecting directories

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at gmx.net
Mon Feb 27 22:13:42 GMT 2012

On Monday 27 February 2012 02:16:50 josephj at main.nc.us wrote:
> This "no other" thing sounds interesting.  Can you point me to where and
> how (if anywhere) in the user interface (not in the code) this can be
> used?

The basic functionality has been there for quite some time. The use-case where
it already worked would be something like this:

 - Go to the browser view
 - Select People, then "Jesper"
 - Select People, then "No other"
 -> Only pictures with Jesper, with noone else are shown

What didn't work until now:

 - Go to Folder, then select a folder with subfolders
 -> All images in that folder and its subfolders are shown
 - Go to Folder again, then select "No other"
 -> All images in that folder only are shown (i.e. no subfolders)

Johannes