[KPhotoAlbum] Problems with current KPA from git

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Sun Aug 19 13:31:27 BST 2012

Hello,

so my curiosity brought me to try the version from git.

>> git log
> commit 2eb2501eed2aa1ddff5d2cca4c8d047c57a81789
> Author: Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at kde.org>
> Date:   Sat Aug 18 14:29:34 2012 +0200
>
>     only enable the 'use next/prev video thumbnail' if a video is enabled

But currently I can't even start it:
Right at the start, it complains about a missing mplayer and aborts.
Funny part: I have no film at all in my test-collection I'm using.
Even if I had, I would expect KPA to start and just have this missing
from the features-list.

So I'm now going to try to install mplayer and see what happens next..

Regards

Martin