[KPhotoAlbum] Unique ID per image?

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Fri May 20 16:25:20 BST 2011

On 05/14/11 19:38, Tim McCormack wrote:
> How much work would it be to add a unique ID field to images in KPA's database,
> one that would remain associated with the image through any series of moves and
> edits?

Hi Tim, currently I don't see anyone willing to touch the DB part of the
code, so I'm afraid it would be easiest to add your own stuff in there.

Alternatively, do you really want fully synchronization with replaying
your changes on top of the resulting state, or would it be enough to
simply treat the KPA as the authoritative source of information?

Cheers,
Jan
--
Trojita, a fast e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/