[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum Crashes when viewing thumbnails

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 03:43:04 BST 2011

Thank you for the replies. I don't really have the time now to try to trace or debug KPA. I have done the following:

I first moved about 2,000 photos from the directory upon which I am working.The problem still occurred. I then removed another 1,000 or so. Now it has been working without crashing for about 10 hours. I guess the next step is to start adding them back to see if I can narrow things down.

Murray