[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum Crashes when viewing thumbnails

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun May 15 07:20:35 BST 2011

Are you using a self-compiled version from the svn (now git) or some
pre-packaged version? IIRR a few issues similar to this have been fixed on
the "development" version of KPA. At least some related exif information
were fixed.

Running KPA with strace might show what file is being processed when KPA
crashes. I have also made a patch to add debugging output (filename being
processed) earlier to help in situation like this. Might be worth a try.

theBro