[KPhotoAlbum] Arranging photos by EXIF "picture taken" date

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 03:52:39 BST 2011

I once knew how to do this, but have forgotten.

How do I get the photos arranged by EXIF camera or picture taken date?

In particular, several of my photos had the incorrect date. I adjusted the date in the EXIF information. However, in the thumbnail view, they still appear in the same place as they did before. I have tried rescanning photos, rebuilding the EXIF data base but to no avail. The EXIF viewer shows the correct dates for the images, but they are in the wrong place.

Murray