[KPhotoAlbum] Annotation Dialog with more enhancements (was 'Re: De-Selecting images dosn't work any more')

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sun Sep 5 20:01:42 BST 2010

I'll let Miika work with you on this patch, just found one thing that looks
wrong:
-        if ( !oldParent.isEmpty() )
+        if ( !oldParent.isEmpty() & e->dropAction()!=Qt::CopyAction )
             memberMap.removeMemberFromGroup( _listView->category()->name(),
oldParent, child );
     }

Don't you mean && rather than & ?

Regarding (3): It has been ages since I've touched this code, but I fear what
copy means. Can KPA handle that you a tag in multiple tag categories? Thats is
what you get, right?

Cheers

On Friday 03 September 2010 21:40:08 Reimar Imhof wrote:
| Am Montag, 30. August 2010, 20:32:58 schrieb Miika Turkia:
| > Thanks a bunch, can't wait for your next patch ;)
| > Committed revision 1170089.
|
| Hi,
|
| here it comes with three more enhancements in Annotation Dialog:
| 1.) bug fix for filter button display. It was gone after beeing in search
| mode. Now it shows up again when going to config mode again.
| 2.) have +/- items on top level super categories in categories list view
| (with tree sorting); this allows to collapse a whole super categorie.
| 3.) allow copy per drag-and-drop (when ctrl is pressed) in categories list
| view (with tree sorting). (Previously we only had a move per
| drag-and-drop.)
|
| Reimar

thousands of images?