[KPhotoAlbum] Annotation Dialog with more enhancements (was 'Re: De-Selecting images dosn't work any more')

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de
Mon Sep 6 20:44:17 BST 2010

Hi Jesper,
it should be && (logical and).
Regarding (3): There is a context menu to select super/sub categories. This
all ready gives you the possibility to put something in two (ore more) super
categories. I gave it a try (using xml backend) and it worked for me. So Ctrl-
Drag is just an other way to select a second super category.

I attach the reworked patch. It also changes my previous toggleSelection.patch
with the same problem (should be &&...;-) ).

Reimar