[KPhotoAlbum] Patch for Viewer Settings

Andreas Neustifter astifter at gmx.at
Sun Feb 14 16:10:35 GMT 2010

A short addendum.

On 02/14/2010 05:00 PM, Andreas Neustifter wrote:

> On 02/14/2010 07:30 AM, theBro wrote:
>> It is confusing though that development is done on different branch
>> than bug fixes. However, we had a discussion yesterday on IRC that
>> future bug fixes should go to trunk as well until the next release of
>> KPA 4.2.
>
> This _really_ should be changed to avoid further confusion, since there
> are two different heads with mutually exculsive features and bugfixes
> which is never good. (For merging, bugfixing and finding, for freature
> development...)

I had a short look at the two branches
(svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/extragear-kde4/graphics/kphotoalbum
and svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum).

Without intimate knowledge of the project (and its history) its not
possible for me to know what is a bugfix on the one branch or a new
feature on the other branch.

Are there any plans to merge these two branches? Otherwise its next to
impossible for me to do any useful work...

Andi