[KPhotoAlbum] stable branch merged

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Mon Feb 15 22:34:59 GMT 2010

Andreas Neustifter wrote:
> Are there any plans to merge these two branches? Otherwise its next to
> impossible for me to do any useful work...

Agreed. Andreas, thanks for your feedback. Even though there wasn't much
stuff exclusively in the stable branch anyway, I've merged it back to
trunk in r1090735.

Dear contributors, please make sure that each and every of your fixes
which hit the "stable branch"
(branches/stable/extragear-kde4/graphics/kphotoalbum) hit trunk, too.
I'd leave it up to Jesper to decide if the stable branch is still needed.

Cheers, and thanks for our patience. Yes, it makes zero sense to have
fixes missing from trunk.

-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth