[KPhotoAlbum] Patch for Viewer Settings

Andreas Neustifter astifter at gmx.at
Sun Feb 14 16:00:16 GMT 2010

Hi!

On 02/14/2010 07:30 AM, theBro wrote:
> It is confusing though that development is done on different branch than bug fixes. However, we had a discussion yesterday on IRC that future bug fixes should go to trunk as well until the next release of KPA 4.2.

I don't want to offend anybody, but I have to say that I think this is
stupid. I'm working on the SVN trunk in the expectation that trunk has
all the latest bugfixes and all the latest goodness in it.

When I try to fix a bug I naturally check out trunk and try to fix it
there. Fixing bugs in the stable release is just plain wrong (again IMHO...)

Besides that there is nothing on the homepage or in the Wiki that
suggests that trunk is not the latest and greatest.

This _really_ should be changed to avoid further confusion, since there
are two different heads with mutually exculsive features and bugfixes
which is never good. (For merging, bugfixing and finding, for freature
development...)

Andi