[KPhotoAlbum] workflow for simple changes?

Wes Hardaker kpa at capturedonearth.com
Thu Feb 11 14:32:59 GMT 2010

>>>>> On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 17:44:10 +0200 (EET), theBro <thebro at luukku.com> said:

t> You can e.g. use run external command to start gimp with the selected
t> image and save it then with new name..gotta run maintenance-scan for
t> new images to find the new image without restarting KPA.

Not only that, you can define a search/replace regexp set that will let
you enable a menu to automatically create a copy of the original.

I'm in the same boat, btw.  I keep an original copy around and always
always always work off of a copy.  That's one of the reasons I worked on
the above patches in the first place.  They're in the current SVN tree
now, btw.
--
Wes Hardaker
Captured On Earth Photography