[KPhotoAlbum] HTML-Tags in Description

theBro thebro at luukku.com
Thu Feb 4 06:48:24 GMT 2010

Hello Steffen,

if you want a quick fix (with no guarantee), apply the attached patch.

I am not familiar with the annotations and do not know the reasoning behind the current mode of operations so I will not apply this to the trunk..at least without any confirmation from someone familiar with this part of the code.

Note that at least search is still using the plaintext mode and thus will not find the HTML tags.

theBro