[KPhotoAlbum] HTML-Tags in Description

Steffen Jost steffenjost at web.de
Thu Feb 4 11:16:37 GMT 2010

The patch works fine for me!

Re-opening the annotation dialogue now preserves HTML-tags in the
description.

However, HTML-tags are still interpreted upon re-opening, i.e. instead
of <a href="www.url.net">Bla</a> I see a clickable link. I guess this is
the desired behaviour, although it prevents the easy editing of the
HTML-tags within the description.

Once again, thanks a lot!
 Steffen.