[KPhotoAlbum] HTML-Tags in Description

Steffen Jost steffenjost at web.de
Wed Feb 3 20:59:10 GMT 2010

Hello!

I noticed that HTML-tags in the Description are now erased if I open
"Annotate Individual Picture" dialogue. Previously those were just
preserved as they were.

I am using the first SVN version of January 2010.

I use HTML-tags in the Description fields in order to include links in
the generated HTML-export. Thus far, this worked fine. It still does,
but as soon as I want to change any tag for a certain picture through
the "Annotate Individual Picture" dialogue, all HTML-tags are removed
from the description. :(

Thanks,
 Steffen.

PS:
Many thanks to theBro for adding the possibility to include Date & Time
in the HTML-export. Works fine! :)