[KPhotoAlbum] image persistency x checksums

Martin Jabůrek martin at jaburek.info
Sat Jun 20 12:26:51 BST 2009

I thought, that you are also using md5sums to see if the file was moved.

I don't think that it is a bug. It is just not clear how do you handle
files - how do you identify them. (moving the same file).

In my case I did 2 things: renamed file (changed to lowercase) and clear
the exif tag+rotate.

I will look into index.xml to see how can I fix it.

Mat