[KPhotoAlbum] global shortcut conflict

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sun Jun 14 08:20:39 BST 2009

On Friday 12 June 2009 18:57:14 jedd wrote:
|  Howdi,
|
|  Since no one's going to tell me what's wrong with the MySQL
|  backend .. I've since powered on with the XML approach.
Its just not finished yet. Lack of time from Tuomas's side I'm afraid.

|  Not sure if it's native to KPA, or one of the Debian enhancements
|  (suspect the former) but there's two global shortcuts set for rotating
|  an image - ctrl+shift+left-cursor / ctrl+shift+right-cursor.
Wow, I wouldn't even know how to assign a global shortcut, neither as
developer nor as user.

I greped the source code for rotate, and found a few instances, but non with a
keybinding as the one you described.

I would guess this is a user error.