[KPhotoAlbum] Experiences with version 4

Clair Johnston cbj0129 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 4 03:40:09 BST 2009

Baptiste MATHUS wrote:
> Hi Clair,
>
> What directory did you index? Didn't you index your $HOME? If so, would
> there be a chance that you just indexed both your images and the
> generated thumbs (located under ~/.thumbnails)?
No, the directory is a couple levels deep on a portable harddrive.
Jesper is helping me work through the problems.  So far we have found
that home directory didn't have enough space for .thumbnails and I am
currently investigating a possible image corruption for the "gray"
thumbnails and images. The double thumbnails looks like a possible
procedural problem on my part, but I need to confirm.   I think I can
reproduce it.  I'll post later when it's resolved to my satisfaction.
I'll need to consult with Jesper once I have confirmed what I have been
finding the last hour of so.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Clair